6 Quick n’ Easy Steps to Making Customer Surveys with SurveyMonkey
Surveys are an excellent way of collecting feedback, improving experience and gathering research in the same breath. Your customers will feel valued, and you will learn something valuable. At HyperDo, we’re fans of SurveyMonkey, a comprehensive – and affordable – tool for accomplishing all of the above.
Following these six steps and using SurveyMonkey will guide improvements in customer relations and website content in a quick, simple manner:
1. Analyze the analytics. Use your Google analytics to see your top pages and/or posts. They’re popular because they’re answering questions and (hopefully) providing turn-over. Use these items to narrow down the most relevant topics of interest.
2. Write the questions – No more than 10. Remember, a long survey is compost in our busy world. The shorter and the more pointed your survey, the better.
3. Post the rewards. Offer them something in return for filling out your survey. A free download. A coupon. If you were a customer looking at your line of services, what would win your vote?
4. Assemble the parts. Now put those perfected questions and incentives into a survey along with your branding. If you’re looking for a survey wizard, you can call us – HyperDo whips together affordable custom surveys which include automated result analytics.
5. Hit send! Place buttons for the survey on your homepage, on your blog, in your email blasts, on your Facebook and Twitter profiles. Remember, you want as much feedback as possible, so put it where everyone will see, regardless of how they came in.
6. Analyze the analytics. Again. SurveyMonkey provides you with intelligence analysis for optimizing your services and/or content. Take advantage of it!
Once you’ve seen the results, make adjustments accordingly. That way, your clients know that you value their input, and you earn some content optimization in the process! And improved content is improved business.
At HyperDo, we want to see your business grow. If you ever have any questions about SurveyMonkey or our services, let us know. We’re glad to help.
- Hello world! - November 1, 2016
- How Important is the new Googlebot Announcement from Last Week for your SEO Ranking? (HINT – don’t ignore it!) - August 4, 2015
- Content Management System Sanity Check – Drupal? Joomla? WordPress? What CMS road are you on? - May 20, 2015
- Do You Have a Backup Plan? - May 14, 2015
- The Only Mobile Test You Will Ever Need - April 22, 2015
- Speed and Mobile Now Matter for Google - April 9, 2015
- App and Tablet Market Share: Apple’s First, Free Apps are Second - November 28, 2012
- Goodbye, Internet Explorer 7 and 8. - October 19, 2012
- Mobile Survey Results - October 9, 2012
- What are Your Customers Thinking? - September 13, 2012