You spoke. We’re listening.
Last week we invited you to help us improve our services by taking a technology survey. This week we’re delivering the results as promised.
Our participants answered 5 brief questions regarding mobile phones and devices. It turns out that 69% of them are smartphone users. About 55% are planning or considering iPhone or Droid app development, and nearly 54% are planning or considering developing a mobile version of their website.
Add that to statistics from our previous articles, and you have a growing mobile demographic. Which means that mobility isn’t trending – it’s defining the direction of the web. Finally, 48% said they are planning or thinking about redesigning their current websites.
Thanks to your input, HyperDo has the numbers we need to refine our services, and to provide the mobile development and website face-lifting you need to make your business a lead-generator and forerunner.
From everyone at HyperDo,
Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our services! We’re taking good notes, and we look forward to implementing your feedback. If you have any questions or further comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Hello world! - November 1, 2016
- How Important is the new Googlebot Announcement from Last Week for your SEO Ranking? (HINT – don’t ignore it!) - August 4, 2015
- Content Management System Sanity Check – Drupal? Joomla? WordPress? What CMS road are you on? - May 20, 2015
- Do You Have a Backup Plan? - May 14, 2015
- The Only Mobile Test You Will Ever Need - April 22, 2015
- Speed and Mobile Now Matter for Google - April 9, 2015
- App and Tablet Market Share: Apple’s First, Free Apps are Second - November 28, 2012
- Goodbye, Internet Explorer 7 and 8. - October 19, 2012
- Mobile Survey Results - October 9, 2012
- What are Your Customers Thinking? - September 13, 2012