St. George Church’s website is an example of one of the many modest, inexpensive websites that HyperDo provides for non-profit organizations and churches with a limited budget. HyperDo helped St. George Church create an attractive website that provided effortless navigation and commonly sought information in a visible location.
HyperDo brought in a photographer to take about a thousand pictures of the interior of the church and of the praying community. This provided St. George with plenty of changeable content and viewers with vivid, beautiful imagery of the church itself.
The homepage displays liturgy times and even a weather forecast, freeing the offices from related calls and guiding visitors who may be coming from out of town. A few more of the many features of this site are:
- the weekly Sunday bulletin and brief bios about the clergy
- photographs of the church center for event hosts
- a map with Google directions to the church
- a yearbook archive with photos of families and parishioners from many years ago
- a gallery containing photos of the church sanctuary, liturgy and cantorial group
- contact form
HyperDo addressed St. George’s needs for function and simplicity with an attractive site that provides just that, at budget price.