The Apples of Your Site.
Apples grow on trees – web traffic doesn’t. But with a little work and keyword dexterity, you will draw the attention of your target audience. It just takes some cultivation.
SEO (search engine optimization) development is a process, but it’s a rewarding movement in the right direction. The more time you spend with honing keywords and bulking up your metadata with them, the easier it will be for search engines like Google to find you. Better search-ability = more web traffic.
Let’s break the word process into three key steps:
- Competi-saurus. What are your competitors doing? What’s their language? How are they using it to reach consumers? If you want to run neck-and-neck with these guys and eventually break ahead, spend some time researching their lingo. There’s value in how they’re selling their product. Research your competition.
- Get colloquial. Now that you know what your competitors are saying, what is your audience saying? What do they want, and how are they looking for it? What are their phrases? Know the needs of your consumer base.
- Google it. That might sound cliché, but it’s true – Google your keywords. This powerful search engine provides a keyword search tool which will help you pin down the exact words and phrases you need to populate the web with your product. Test your keyword choice and make necessary revisions.
The point is to cultivate your keywords so that they drive consumer traffic to you. The more popular and precise your word choice, the greater your web presence.
Of course, at HyperDo we’re fluent in keywords. We have developed and utilized keywords for many of our clients, and this has resulted in better search engine ranking success for all of them. You can visit our portfolio for examples, or go straight to our SEO service page for more details. We’d love to answer your word questions.
- Hello world! - November 1, 2016
- How Important is the new Googlebot Announcement from Last Week for your SEO Ranking? (HINT – don’t ignore it!) - August 4, 2015
- Content Management System Sanity Check – Drupal? Joomla? WordPress? What CMS road are you on? - May 20, 2015
- Do You Have a Backup Plan? - May 14, 2015
- The Only Mobile Test You Will Ever Need - April 22, 2015
- Speed and Mobile Now Matter for Google - April 9, 2015
- App and Tablet Market Share: Apple’s First, Free Apps are Second - November 28, 2012
- Goodbye, Internet Explorer 7 and 8. - October 19, 2012
- Mobile Survey Results - October 9, 2012
- What are Your Customers Thinking? - September 13, 2012