We don’t believe in boring reports.
So, we provided you with the nuggets of the 2011 CMS report. Briefly.
WordPress is downloaded and installed more than any other CMS. Why?
WP has proven itself to be one of the easiest CMS’s to use. Can you say “breeze”? Because WP is structured around a “drag-and-drop” media interface and easy navigability, it’s that easy.
Some important features:
- WP is versatile. You bring the ideas – it provides the tools to realize them. Whether you want a blog just to post your thoughts and hobbies, or you’re looking to create a corporate website with completely original themes, WP is optimal for both. It’s both rookie- and veteran-friendly.
- WP actively reaches out to its users, with a complete Support section on its website and 83 books in print, both detailing how to use and get the most out of your WP site.
- WP is easy to upgrade. Just one click. Yes that’s right. Upgrading has never been easier. And this is key for running a secure, fast-loading site.
Do you want to know what CMS came in second place consistently? Joomla!
And second place does not mean second rate. Joomla! has some outstanding features that you don’t want to miss.
You can read the full white paper here.
- Hello world! - November 1, 2016
- How Important is the new Googlebot Announcement from Last Week for your SEO Ranking? (HINT – don’t ignore it!) - August 4, 2015
- Content Management System Sanity Check – Drupal? Joomla? WordPress? What CMS road are you on? - May 20, 2015
- Do You Have a Backup Plan? - May 14, 2015
- The Only Mobile Test You Will Ever Need - April 22, 2015
- Speed and Mobile Now Matter for Google - April 9, 2015
- App and Tablet Market Share: Apple’s First, Free Apps are Second - November 28, 2012
- Goodbye, Internet Explorer 7 and 8. - October 19, 2012
- Mobile Survey Results - October 9, 2012
- What are Your Customers Thinking? - September 13, 2012