We all know the expression, “Time is money.” Well, when it comes to web development the saying is true, but we’re working to help you save on both. So, when CMS upgrades in navigability, features and enhanced content, HyperDo is upgrading, too.
Meet WordPress 3.3 “Sonny.”
Hum > Roar.
The greatest improvement of WordPress 3.3 “Sonny” is the improved dashboard, so whether you’re new to WordPress or a veteran, navigation is effortless. “Sonny” provides you with a friendly welcome screen, new feature pointers which specifically detail what you’re looking at, and a new contextual help bar which explains the tools and functions of WordPress in depth. Problems have answers, and you don’t have to look far.
Posting your media content is now a breeze. WP 3.3 has optimized the drag-and-drop media tool, so posting your content a simple matter of picking up and letting go. The tool bar at the top of the screen has been dusted off, too, providing you with more space and compacting the tools you use the most.
Co-editing has been optimized, too, so you won’t see red when you and your co-editor are working together behind the scenes. You’ll only be alerted if he is actually revising the same post at the same time that you are.
Finally, 3.3 includes a Tumblr importer, so all your stunning, customized blogging features from Tumblr can be imported directly to WordPress.
Time is Precious.
Thanks to WordPress 3.3 “Sonny,” CMS is sharper and smoother than ever. Whether HyperDo manages your content for you or you prefer to manage it yourself, the optimized WordPress dashboard is guaranteed to save you on both time and money without compromising the efficiency and professional quality you need.
That’s something to be grateful for. Thanks, WordPress.
- Hello world! - November 1, 2016
- How Important is the new Googlebot Announcement from Last Week for your SEO Ranking? (HINT – don’t ignore it!) - August 4, 2015
- Content Management System Sanity Check – Drupal? Joomla? WordPress? What CMS road are you on? - May 20, 2015
- Do You Have a Backup Plan? - May 14, 2015
- The Only Mobile Test You Will Ever Need - April 22, 2015
- Speed and Mobile Now Matter for Google - April 9, 2015
- App and Tablet Market Share: Apple’s First, Free Apps are Second - November 28, 2012
- Goodbye, Internet Explorer 7 and 8. - October 19, 2012
- Mobile Survey Results - October 9, 2012
- What are Your Customers Thinking? - September 13, 2012