Imagine a party where hosting is easy: good friends stream pleasantly through your door, there’s plenty of food and beverages, the conversation is always relevant and interesting and it all happens because you pushed a button.
This is where video content is headed.
At HyperDo, self-hosted videos are history. We’re trading self-hosting for a CDN (Content Delivery Network) like Vimeo, so now videos will be embedded in your web pages and hosted by a reliable network.
This means stable delivery: your clientele will receive content whenever and wherever it’s wanted, so demand is never an issue. Your site will never be sluggish or suffer loading issues. And, if you have multiple sites, posting video content is easy: all you need is the embed code. Easy posting means more video content.
Want to learn more? Check out our video page.
- Hello world! - November 1, 2016
- How Important is the new Googlebot Announcement from Last Week for your SEO Ranking? (HINT – don’t ignore it!) - August 4, 2015
- Content Management System Sanity Check – Drupal? Joomla? WordPress? What CMS road are you on? - May 20, 2015
- Do You Have a Backup Plan? - May 14, 2015
- The Only Mobile Test You Will Ever Need - April 22, 2015
- Speed and Mobile Now Matter for Google - April 9, 2015
- App and Tablet Market Share: Apple’s First, Free Apps are Second - November 28, 2012
- Goodbye, Internet Explorer 7 and 8. - October 19, 2012
- Mobile Survey Results - October 9, 2012
- What are Your Customers Thinking? - September 13, 2012