Be Everywhere at once.
Keep your web address and your customers’ attention. With HyperDo your company can go mobile, placing your presence right in your customer’s hands via their phones.
HyperDo will ensure that your site appears and functions as perfectly on iPhone, Android and BlackBerry phones as it does online, without any extra web work or development hassle. Our experience guarantees that the integration of your website and mobile technology is seamless.
- Your site will load quickly for mobile customers
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and BlackBerry Smartphones
- Mobile customers see a phone-friendly site, complete with icons
- Mobile customers see all the important content within one screen
Go mobile and make your business accessible anywhere. Get your content directly into the hands it belongs to.
Since the creation of their website, the Byzantine Seminary Press has seen their bottom line raised through features like:
- Product zoom tools
- Search engine optimization (SEO): HyperDo enhanced the Byzantine Seminary Press with keywords, link building and other optimization tactics to put their logo and products on the web map.
- Social media integration. Facebook allows customers to both purchase and share their favorite products with friends.
- Google integration: the Byzantine Seminary Press is built-in with Google analytics, RSS feeds and much more.
- Mobile development: HyperDo made the Byzantine Seminary Press mobile-friendly – now the store is accessible by iPhones, iPads and Androids.
HyperDo helped modernize the Byzantine Seminary Press without subjecting them to web development hassle.
It’s okay to be curious.
HyperDo provides you with the following visuals so you get a feel for how your online store would look from an iPhone, iPad or Android. We will develop your store so that it looks fantastic and is totally accessible from wherever access is wanted. Your customers will be able to browse, wish-list and order from any location.
Byzantine Seminary Press
Your logo is always prominent, and your customers have full access to product categories.
Product description and the cart to clinch the sale.
Subcategories allow the customer to narrow their search.
Thanks to the new online store, the Byzantine Seminary Press has seen their circle of service extend from the Pittsburgh area to all over the United States.