You have a business or organization that frequently puts on events. Good. You want to post these events online. Naturally. Would you like promotion and sales with that?
HyperDo provides you with all of the above, and more. You won’t just be hosting – you will have complete control of the event, from its inception to the ticket booth. That’s because HyperDo uses Eventbrite to make it all possible.
With Eventbrite, you can:
- create and publish an event on your website, customizing a registration page to go with it
- provide professional ticketing
- promote your event with social media and customized email marketing
- track attendance
- manage events
- manage wait lists
- customize contact lists
- keep tabs on traffic analysis – which sites direct the most traffic to your event, and which (if any) sites are affiliates and should be paid accordingly
- customize widgets
- generate name badges and printable check-in lists
- provide multiple ticket types
- have direct access to incoming funds via PayPal or Google Checkout
- accept donations
- have secure card processing – as with all our services, you are guaranteed PCI compliance
- accept various payment types – including the checks at the door
HyperDo will create a site for you that is integrated with Eventbrite, so you can manage your content and your events. At the same place.
Hosting was never so fun.
Interested? Let’s talk about events.
[toggle hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”white” title_closed=”See the Case Study” title_open=”Hide the Case Study”]
Let the eventing begin.
Together with a team of talented web developers, HyperDo created a site for The Center for Vision & Values dedicated to posting, promoting and providing registration for their many events. Because the site is built around Eventbrite, it is packed with event features, such as ticket purchase, links to future events, host contact, and much more.
The Center for Vision & Values needed a page from which they could manage events and registration, as well as direct interested traffic. HyperDo integrated WordPress with Eventbrite to provide directions, lodging, registration, conference information and event news as well. Visitors can learn about the events and order tickets, as well as keep tabs on future conferences. The site is linked to the Center’s homepage for easy return or access to the main site and also features a sidebar with content similar to the sidebar content of the home page. Because the Events site displays the same logo, branding and sidebar, visitors never feel as though they’ve left the site, and access to the home page is provided by multiple portals.
Like the Center for Vision & Values’ homepage, the Events site is also integrated with social media: there is Facebook access in the sidebar as well.
The Events site functions primarily as an events resource for both the Center and their visitors, while retaining the same look and feel as the homepage. The result is two dynamic sites, both closely linked, and both providing the think tank with powerful network and resource capabilities for their target audiences.
[toggle hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”white” title_closed=”Contact Us” title_open=”Hide”]