So you want a new site. You also want the data, products, articles, and everything else transferred from the previous site to the new one. Or maybe you’re concerned that a particular CMS (content management system) is useless to you because data migration seems impossible. No worries.
At HyperDo, if you like your original content, we don’t force you to create brand new content any more than we would force you to buy brand new furniture for your new house. On the contrary – we’re experienced movers.
Have your data and eat it, too.
At HyperDo we are experts in both Joomla and WordPress and are fully capable of transferring the data from your previous site to the new one. We will:
- Transfer thousands of original product, articles, and everything else to the new site after Joomla, WordPress, or the CMS of your choice
- Ensure that the CMS of your choice is compatible with your original data, so that no options are out of reach
- Write the code to redirect URLs, ensuring that your Google ranking and search history aren’t lost.
We are Joomla and WordPress data migration experts. We migrate data from Joomla to WordPress, and vice versa. Unconvinced? Check out our testimonials, or give us a toll-free call.
The primary goal of Amsterdam Apparitions is to promote a DVD about recent apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary, while also providing relevant articles and resources. HyperDo helped Amsterdam Apparitions through the multifaceted process of DVD promotion and viewer engagement, creating a custom theme that included both home and interior pages.
HyperDo achieved Amsterdam Apparitions’ vision via:
- WordPress: WP has taken the lead in CMS, thanks to its versatility and universality. With WP, HyperDo designed Amsterdam Apparitions’ site exactly the way they wanted, and also gave them a CMS that is easy to update.
- Ease of video access and viewer response: An important element to any promotion is not only exciting interest but engaging interest. To create a compelling and simple motivation for taking action, HyperDo embedded the video in the center of the home page using Vimeo, and created two action tabs on either side: one for the Prayer Card download, the other for Petition. The objective is at once clear and inviting, and response is effortless.
- Data migration: HyperDo also migrated data from Amsterdam’s previous site to the new, fashioning each article and piece of copy according to their preference.
- Breezy navigability: The theme acts similar to a funnel, bringing the viewers’ focus to the center of the site, and ultimately providing a simple navigation interface.